Lets talk about why everything that happened back in studio33 is such a big secret.....

The Forum for Dieter Bohlen Fans all around the world.
MW37

Emmi hat geschrieben: Sa 26. Jun 2021, 08:13 Well, first of all, of course, the question is whether it was really Luis who wrote here. Even if many believe it, you can't be sure. If it really was him, then the matter is clear: he wanted to check the situation, he kept saying, knowing from users what is in demand today in terms of music, what one would want. Some of the things he said are 100 percent wrong, so one has to wonder whether he was deliberately giving false information or whether he wasn't.
Hi Emmi,
can you say which information exactly ist 100% wrong? This would be really really interesting to me.

P. S.: Gerne auch per PM auf deutsch.
MW37

Peter@SIB hat geschrieben: Sa 26. Jun 2021, 21:44 In my opinion the Situation is clear:
Why should a producer tell about his secrets how Music is Made he's producing?
No one of Musicans tell the Details.
Still! Many producers on YT for example tell that.
Peter@SIB

Who for Example? I don't think Producers that are well known like Bohlen or Farian!?
I just think ....if I World be a Big music Producer......
Why i should tell to the World how is music Made I do?
I would tell secrets of my sucsess that anyone could copy.
Dieter Amlacher

Dieter or studio 33 have no obligation to provide any "musician" from YouTube, their secrets. These are confidential trade secrets. Not even SIB, not even any other individual that took part in Modern Talking/Blue System can post such info because of the NDA signed with the label.
dominik karkowski

DietmarKohlen hat geschrieben: Di 10. Aug 2021, 14:57
dominik karkowski hat geschrieben: Sa 26. Jun 2021, 18:36 Well, Luis tells lies sometimes. I asked him once (just as a test what i will get back) What synth was used for the main melody of CCL..... I know that its a PPG waveterm from Ralf Stemann (which it really is) but Luis told me that this Sound comes from an OBX, And for the ones that know.... thats impossible
Well, it is almost 40 years ago since the songs were made. Maybe Luis could not clearly remember what synth they used and thought it was OBX ? Did you ever think about that ? I would not say he is telling lies or giving wrong information intentionally...

Where did you get the information that PPG Waveterm was used ?
dominik karkowski hat geschrieben: In my opinion the information about ADD and AAD is totally fake (not from him but wrong information on the cd) they used analog multitrack decks and tape machines so i don't get it.....
You got it wrong. He was like "oh yeah, tape decks" and then he was writing something like "you can see clearly what kind of technology was used for recording a track if you take a closer look at any CD backcover. There you can find AAD, ADD und DDD." It has nothing to do with his productions. It was just a general information.
dominik karkowski hat geschrieben:Why is this all such a big secret? and why did (probably) Luis stop writing via his "Unbekannter Nummer 3'' account after he said too much?

I perfectly understand that he doesn't want to share anything specific.... But the thing is; Its not only him. Everyone around him is not allowed to say anything. And i wonder why. is it some kind of agreement? remember the interview with rolf and detlef?
In fact there must be agreements (contracts) which do not allow the involved persons to talk about things that are related to the production of the songs. Even "Unbekannter Nr.3" did not talk about everything he was asked for. There are a few situations where he wrote "I am not allowed to talk about that".

Maybe these involved persons must pay a contractual penalty if they talk too much. It is possible that "Unbekannter Nr.3" was contacted by someone who reminded him of that. Maybe Dieter? Maybe a lawyer? We will never know.

Because no one is allowed to talk there is a famous discussion in Germany about Dieter Bohlen's part regarding song production and if he was actually singing in Modern Talking songs or not (except "There's too much blue in missing you").

He is claimed to be a "music god" in public but no one knows what he exactly did in the studio. Most people don't even know about Luis Rodrigues, Ralf Stemmann etc. They think Dieter Bohlen produced all songs without any support. Dieter cleverly knows how to hide such things and no one is allowed to tell the truth.

Sorry for the late reply, you asked how I know the waveterm was used? When Ralf was alive he told that. Even if he wouldn’t it was his main gear
MW37

Peter@SIB hat geschrieben: Do 17. Mär 2022, 20:00 Who for Example? I don't think Producers that are well known like Bohlen or Farian!?
I just think ....if I World be a Big music Producer......
Why i should tell to the World how is music Made I do?
I would tell secrets of my sucsess that anyone could copy.
SeeB, The Chainsmokers...there are a few famous people, even internationally. And in Germany some producers, too. Look for "The Producer Network".
Antworten